first of all let me give youmthank for the great help u gave me.
there are few things not properly working to me.
1) followed what u said at step 1
2) found the offset 8 called Adr. Hex in my progam, maybe i was right since in a status bar note Char Dec it was written 151, and since my files were 151 i aruged i found the right byte
3) done the calculation 48+(151*28)=4276
4) jumped to decimal 4276 using a program option
5) selected and copied the part into a new one.
6) tryed to import it in audacity, BUT,
a) don't know what knid of option should i use. i selcetd signed 16bit PCM, default endianess, 2 channels stereo, sample rate, in the last box 16000Khz.
(did this way because i thaught that could have been the right informations i wanted the file to be reated from)
b) the imported file is really short, no more than 0.2 seconds, but tryed anyway to apply AMPLFY effect to boost the volume, amplifiing up to +24.9db.
then exported the file as WAV, opened it with the hex editor, selected the whole file from the 5th offeset since counted 4 bytes after the word data, i started from the 5th one.
once re-opened the .sab went back to offset 4276, selected everything to the end, and CTRL+V to overwrite. recieved an information "block no longer valid".
saved and tested in the game.
where dya think was i wrong?
can't find a proper guide to understad how audacity effects work
anyway thank you for this first help